The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Diplomats eye joint statement on Ukraine
- Obama praises Biden, but doesn't endorse for 2016
- Defend 'Obamacare' unabashedly, some Democrats say
- Little government response to bombing a year later
- Some exempted from minimum wage, increased or not
- Obama says wounded bikers are an inspiration
- US sanctions government official in Zimbabwe
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama
- Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- Obama, Biden announce $600M for job grants
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Diplomats eye joint statement on Ukraine
GENEVA (AP) — High-level talks aimed at calming soaring tensions over the crisis in Ukraine went into overtime on Thursday with top diplomats from the United States, European Union, Russia and Ukraine attempting to forge a common position on how to de-escalate the situation.
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.