The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama expected to announce US sanctions on Russia
- Highway, bridge money at risk: Senate to vote
- Govt fails to vet chemical plants with terror risk
- Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
- Appeals court upholds labels on meat packages
- House to vote on slimmed-down bill for border
- Bill to sanction Venezuela takes step forward
- Generation of tanners see spike in deadly melanoma
- House-Senate negotiators approve $17B VA bill
- 3 sites make shortlist for new FBI headquarters
Most Popular News
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic and Republican members of Congress scrambled Tuesday to seal a $225 million boost to Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system before they break this week for a month-long recess.
Wedding reception shut down when brawl breaks out
MIDDLETOWN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Authorities say a brawl involving dozens of guests broke out at a wedding reception in central New Jersey.
Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American award
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.