The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama orders review of US deportation practices
- Zuckerberg voices frustration with Obama over NSA
- West embarks on last attempt to preserve Ukraine
- Congress clears bill to ease flood insurance hikes
- Rule targets for-profit colleges over student debt
- Senate bill would expand child care, boost safety
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- Obama signs memo to strengthen overtime pay rules
- BP regains ability to do work for government
- GOP hits hard on Obamacare after House election
Most Popular News
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.
Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Blood on the stairs, walls and furniture, a cocked 9 mm pistol, bloody towels, fallen wall tiles. Like pieces of an unfinished puzzle, the photos of the blood-splattered interior of Oscar Pistorius' home gave a fragmented picture Thursday of his girlfriend's violent en.
Russia bans several websites critical of gov't
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia on Thursday banned several websites notable for their criticism of the government and a blog run by prominent opposition leader Alexei Navalny as the Kremlin intensified its crackdown on independent media amid tensions over Ukraine.