The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- New Senate bill to combat military sexual assaults
- Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
- Senate Democrats aim ire at rich, obscure brothers
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if budget passed
- US network to scan workers with secret clearances
- Rubio: US should give airwaves to cell companies
- Holder: Heroin an urgent 'public health crisis'
- Hoping to isolate Russia, US woos China on Ukraine
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Administration drops proposed Medicare changes
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — A military judge declined Monday to dismiss sexual assault charges against an Army general after reviewing what he said was evidence that political considerations influenced the military's handling of the case.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who prformed her autopsy.