The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Early voting alters campaigns' strategies, costs
- NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind?
- US to recognize same-sex marriage in 6 more states
- Across US, Dems enlist Latinas for top of ballot
- Obama: Science, not fear, key to Ebola response
- Excitement mounts among Colorado GOP
- Marine dies in noncombat incident in IS campaign
- Roberts scarcely mentions long ag record in Kansas
- Hillary Clinton rallies NC Democrats for Sen Hagan
- House Democrats on defense in Nevada
Most Popular News
Suspect in killing of deputies was twice deported
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.
Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran hanged a woman on Saturday who was convicted of murdering a man she alleged was trying to rape her, drawing swift international condemnation for a prosecution several countries described as flawed.
Hudson's long-awaited Series debut ends in loss
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — After the long wait to finally get to the World Series, it was the first pitch of the game that helped put Tim Hudson in a hole San Francisco could never overcome.
Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — An expert on Rohingya Muslims says a growing sense of desperation is fueling a mass exodus from western Myanmar, with at least 8,000 members of the long-persecuted minority fleeing by boat in less than two weeks.