The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US, Germany vow cooperation despite espionage spat
- Obama seeks governors' support on immigrant kids
- 2016 SPIN METER: 5 things to know not to believe
- Massachusetts Sen. Warren hits road for Democrats
- Governors group skirts 'radioactive' Common Core
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio isn't afraid to be goofy
- INFLUENCE GAME: Shaping railroad safety rules
- No Iran breakthrough with Kerry in Vienna
- Kingston, Perdue hone attacks in Ga. Senate debate
- Obama, Cameron discuss foreign policy hot spots
Most Popular News
Mo Martin, with eagle on 18, wins Women's British
SOUTHPORT, England (AP) — Mo Martin knew she hit her 3-wood exactly how she wanted on the 18th hole at Royal Birkdale.
Thousands of Palestinians flee northern Gaza
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Thousands of Palestinian residents of the northern Gaza Strip fled their homes on Sunday and sought safety in U.N. shelters, heeding warnings from the Israeli military about impending plans to bomb the area in the sixth day of an offensive against Hamas that has killed ore than 160 people.
Afghans express relief at election deal
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Amid relief that a dangerous rift in the country's troubled democracy has been averted, Afghan officials praised a deal between presidential contenders brokered by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and said Sunday they hope to finish a full ballot audit within weeks.
Michelle Knight says fame comes with complications
CLEVELAND (AP) — Michelle Knight has discovered that the fame that followed her escape from Ariel Castro's house of horrors cuts both ways.