The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Want to buy a New Hampshire election ad? Good luck
- GOP senators urge Obama to hold off on immigration
- Poll: Economy, other issues overshadow abortion
- Obama campaigns in Maine, avoids spat over Ebola
- Justice Dept watchdog faults agency grenade probe
- Roberts' primary foe urges Kansans to vote for him
- Navajo vote could factor into tight Arizona race
- Dempsey: US considering empowering Sunni tribes
- First presidential debate in works for Republicans
- Senate control could turn on 2 independents' moves
Most Popular News
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Peshmerga troops cheered by fellow Kurds in Turkey
SURUC, Turkey (AP) — Iraqi peshmerga troops were cheered Wednesday by fellow Kurds in southeastern Turkey as the fighters slowly made their way toward the Syrian Kurdish border town of Kobani to try to break a siege there by Islamic State militants.
DNA from toilet leads police to burglary suspect
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Police in Albuquerque say a man suspected of a $250,000 heist should have flushed the evidence he left behind.
Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge
PRATTVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Police in central Alabama say a man's own dog helped officers bust him on a drug charge.