The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- $1,000 pill now hepatitis C treatment of choice
- Despite good news, benefit programs face problems
- With Israel at war, US lawmakers give full support
- Senate to vote on highway money as deadline looms
- Miller faces sales job on $17B VA health care bill
- Obama dining with 4 Kansas City letter writers
- Senate Democrats seek to split GOP on export bank
- Obama mulls large-scale move on immigration
- Defense: Gov't suppressed evidence in Blackwater
- Immigration debate roils politics in ... Maine?
Most Popular News
Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Sailors, coaches and the mayor of Rio de Janeiro acknowledge the problem: Guanabara Bay, the venue for sailing at the 2016 Olympics, is badly polluted. Some liken it to a sewer.
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Abuse suspect dead; 2 marshals, NY policeman hurt
NEW YORK (AP) — A California man who skipped town after being accused of molesting a boy was killed and three law enforcement officers trying to arrest him were wounded in a daytime shootout inside a small smoke shop in one of New York's most bustling neighborhoods, officials said Monday.
France offers asylum to Christians of north Iraq
PARIS (AP) — France is ready to open its door to Christians from northern Iraq who were hounded out of their homes by extremist Islamic militants.