The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Crist makes Florida comeback bid as 4 states vote
- Florida, Arizona pick nominees for governor
- US commander: Taliban will test Afghans in 2015
- Doug Ducey wins GOP primary for Arizona governor
- Possible airstrikes in Syria raise more questions
- Arab strikes in Libya show impatience with US
- American woman is being held hostage in Syria
- AP source: American militant said killed in Syria
- Obama defends handling of veterans affairs issues
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Government investigators found no proof that delays in care caused veterans to die at a Phoenix VA hospital, but they found widespread problems that the Veterans Affairs Department is promising to fix.
Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
With no Miley Cyrus twerking, VMA ratings down
NEW YORK (AP) — Without Miley Cyrus' twerking to get tongues wagging, ratings for MTV's annual Video Music Awards took a tumble.