The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Undercover probe finds health law failings
- Perdue defeats Kingston in Georgia Senate runoff
- FAA tells US airlines not to fly to Tel Aviv
- Obama attributes wildfires to climate change
- Government drafting birth control accommodation
- Seeking the limelight, Biden courts key Dem groups
- Obama nominee McDonald pledges to 'transform' VA
- US: Russia 'created the conditions' for shoot-down
- Obama pledges justice in visit to Dutch embassy
- Obama fundraising amid many challenges
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
WASHINGTON (AP) — This week's 45th anniversary of man's first landing on the moon is being celebrated at the White House.
C. African Republic talks on hold; rebels absent
BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo (AP) — Observers say Central African Republic's peace talks are on hold after a rebel delegation failed to show up for the second day of meetings.
Protect yourself from identity theft
NEW YORK (AP) — It's an almost weekly occurrence: On Tuesday, Goodwill said its computer systems may have been hacked, leading to the possible theft of customers' credit and debit card information. The nonprofit agency, which operates 2,900 stores in the U.S., said it is working with federal investgators to look into a possible breach.