The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Broke no laws, IRS official says _ then takes 5th
- House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults
- House committee passes Iran sanctions legislation
- Soldier charged with videotaping women
- Pentagon: New record plan won't help vet backlog
- Judge apologizes for lag in unsealing documents
- House takes up GOP bill to speed pipeline approval
- Senate rejects bid to let states run food stamps
- Weiner launches comeback bid to become NYC mayor
Most Popular News
Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Chechen immigrant was shot to death by authorities early Wednesday after he turned violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, officials said.
51 killed in Okla. tornado; toll expected to rise
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office says the official death toll in the aftermath of a massive tornado that slammed the Oklahoma City area remains at 51 but is expected to rise.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.