The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Cantor tells newspaper he'll resign in August
- Congress oks VA, highway bills, not border measure
- Congress sends VA overhaul to White House
- Congress votes final passage on highway bill
- FAA places new restrictions on flights over Iraq
- CIA spied on Senate, internal review finds
- Senate confirms US ambassador to Russia
- Gaza truce comes after days of pushing for a deal
- At White House gala, Obama honors Special Olympics
- Senate kills spending bill for border crisis
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
'Godfather of Makeup' Dick Smith dead at 92
NEW YORK (AP) — Dick Smith, the Oscar-winning "Godfather of Makeup" who amused, fascinated and terrified moviegoers by devising unforgettable transformations for Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" and Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" among many others, has died. He was 92.
NASA to test making rocket fuel ingredient on Mars
WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA plans to make oxygen — a key ingredient of rocket fuel — on Mars early next decade.
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (AP) — A small island near Buffalo has a big cat problem thanks to people who have abandoned felines there over the years.