The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Column: Dustups have government's role in common
- GOP ponders how to capitalize on Obama's woes
- High court to weigh in on legislative prayers
- Kerry to Mideast to advance struggling Syria plan
- Court won't get involved in Miss. redistricting
- Kerry vows better security at US diplomatic posts
- Court: woman can seek lawyer fees in vaccine case
- Senate committee moves toward vote on immigration
- AP IMPACT: Military sex abuse victims seek VA help
- Myanmar leader making landmark White House visit
Most Popular News
Officer who shot NY student faced harrowing choice
NEW YORK (AP) — The police officer who accidentally killed a Long Island college student along with an armed intruder faced perhaps the most harrowing decision in law enforcement: choosing the split-second moment when the risk is so high that you must pull the trigger.
1 winning ticket sold in Fla. on Powerball
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A lottery official says 1 winning ticket has been sold in Florida for a record Powerball jackpot of more than $590 million.
Tornadoes level homes in Okla., 1 dead
SHAWNEE, Okla. (AP) — Tornadoes ravaged portions of central Oklahoma on Sunday, reducing portions of a mobile home park to rubble and killing a 79-year-old man whose body was found out in the open.
2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Va.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Two FBI special agents on the agency's elite Hostage Rescue Team have been killed in a training accident in Virginia, officials said Sunday.