The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Migrants: Obama urges Latin leaders, GOP to help
- Obama's UN envoy takes lead role in plane response
- Obama to attend UN climate summit in September
- Little sunlight as Obama raises super PAC dollars
- Obama aide says impeachment threat taken seriously
- What Obama said then and now on super PACs
- US weighs refugee status for youth from Honduras
- White House: Obama offers Netherlands condolences
- Obama, Mexico's leader plot border surge strategy
- Obama: Plane stiffens Europe's spine on sanctions
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.