The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama weighs broader move on legal immigration
- Text of Obama's remarks on slain journalist
- After somber statement, Obama golfs with friends
- Charge changed in 'Joe Biden defense' firearm case
- Obama: US won't stop confronting Islamic State
- AP NewsAlert
- Obama says world appalled by brutal murder of journalist James Foley; spoke with his family
- Obama to speak after militants behead American
- Obama to deliver statement in aftermath of video showing beheading of US journalist
- US officials: Video shows American's beheading
Most Popular News
American killed in Syria a journalist at heart
ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Journalist James Foley, captured and held six weeks while covering the uprising in Libya, knew the risks when he went to Syria in 2012 to cover the escalating violence there. It didn't matter. He was a journalist at heart, once saying he'd cover local news if it meant doing te job he loved.
Top Saudi cleric: Islamic State is Islam's enemy
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia's top cleric said Tuesday that extremism and the ideologies of groups like the Islamic State and al-Qaida are Islam's No. 1 enemy and that Muslims have been their first victims.
Obama: US won't stop confronting Islamic State
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama says the United States will continue to confront Islamic State extremists despite the brutal murder of journalist James Foley.
Neanderthals and humans had 'ample time' to mix
BERLIN (AP) — Humans and Neanderthals may have coexisted in Europe for more than 5,000 years, providing ample time for the two species to meet and mix, according to new research.