The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Hagel orders review of sex-abuse prevention
- Obama: Congress must 'fully fund' embassy security
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL oil pipeline
- First lady lauds effort to preserve DC slave house
- Obama pledges urgent aid to Oklahoma town
- Cameron: No political progress in Syria unless opposition can withstand onslaught from Assad
- Obama exhorts good deeds by Morehouse graduates
- Myanmar leader to meet Obama but stalls on reforms
- Obama to meet with McCain on immigration, budget
Most Popular News
Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Chechen immigrant was shot to death by authorities in central Florida early Wednesday after he turned violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, officials said.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.
Parents face tough choice when tornadoes bear down
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — With an ominous storm approaching, the Moore Public School District flashed a text alert to parents: "We are currently holding all students until the current storm danger is over. Students are being released to parents only at this time."