The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama pitches for votes on black radio
- On visit home, Obama looks backward and forward
- Obama coalition-building again, this time on Ebola
- Obama casts his vote early in Chicago
- Obama praises Supreme Court's gay marriage orders
- US airdrops arms to Kurds in Syrian town of Kobani
- Obama switches gears, confronting Ebola head on
- US monitors health care worker aboard cruise ship
- Kobani key to US strategy against Islamic State
- Obama's under-used credit card declined in NY
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
Indiana mayor: Suspect in 7 deaths is sex offender
GARY, Ind. (AP) — The mayor of Gary, Indiana says that a man who confessed to killing one woman and led police to the bodies of six others in northwestern Indiana had been convicted of sex crimes in Texas.
Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburghers talk funny.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.