The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date
- Miss America: Rethink suspension over prom query
- Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Man avoids $525 fine for refill at SC hospital
- Tacoma zoo's trained owl spooked, flies off
- Woman says beau stole her dog, TV on 1st date
- Alleged fraudster visits Austrian police, arrested
- Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation
- Professor: 'Game of Thrones' pic got me suspended
Most Popular News
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
Woman reunited with dog, TV snatched on 1st date
DOVER, N.J. (AP) — A woman has been reunited with her Yorkshire Terrier and flat-screen TV that were snatched during her first date with a man she met online.
Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) — What's happening in this Wyoming resort town might be better described as a land creep than a landslide, but the lack of speed has not hindered the sheer power of the moving earth.
Delay in ferry evacuation puzzles maritime experts
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — It is a decision that has maritime experts stumped and is at odds with standard procedure: Why were the passengers of the doomed South Korean ferry told to stay in their rooms rather than climb on deck?