The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Man fighting charges for painting Main Street
- Cockroach disrupts pest control chief's testimony
- Wildlife rehab for bear found in Oregon drugstore
- Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona
- Dallas man's Halloween decor inspired by Ebola
- Dancing priests become Internet sensation
- Heads or tails? Coin toss decides Peru election
- 'Pilfered' pumpkins end up pleasing pigs' palates
- Bank robber who bummed cigarette gets 10 years
- UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
Most Popular News
World War II airmen fly again in storied B-29
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The bomber best known for dropping the atomic bombs on Japan also flew countless other raids. Karnig Thomasian's final mission on a B-29 Superfortress ended in flames when bombs collided and exploded in the air over Burma in 1945.
Militant group said to be using chlorine bombs
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — New allegations have emerged that Islamic State extremists have expanded their arsenal with chlorine bombs and captured fighter jets — weapons that could help the militants in Iraq and Syria.
Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah National Guard members could face career-ending penalties for allowing a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks to be partially filmed at a military training camp, the agency's top commander told state lawmakers Thrsday.
Remains belong to missing Virginia student
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Remains found nearly a week ago in a rural area of Virginia are those of a missing university student, authorities said Friday, as they turned their attention to filing possible additional charges against the suspect accused of abducting her.