The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket
- Chase ends as man runs into a Miss. police academy
- Pastry pranks: Vandals smear cars with baked goods
- Black-and-white stripes are the new orange
- Legal marijuana milestone heads for Seattle museum
- Police: Woman posted selfies in stolen dress
- High water moves Alaska regatta into parking lot
- 200 pairs of panties stolen at east Georgia mall
- Another tiny Wyoming town goes up for sale
- Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alaska
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
McIlroy will emerge even stronger than ever
HOYLAKE, England (AP) — The celebration began long before Rory McIlroy had a chance to drink out of the claret jug.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Dutch anger swells at treatment of Ukraine bodies
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The families and friends of Dutch citizens blown out of the sky above Ukraine poured out their grief and anger Monday at a meeting with their monarch and political leaders.