The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Scientists' colossal squid exam a kraken good show
- Florida woman flies plane on 90th birthday
- Michigan woman holds off thief, then gives birth
- Officials beg pastor, strip club owner to end feud
- Man wanted for robbery arrested at Frisbee tourney
- Boa constrictor captured after escaping Idaho cage
- Chinese city creates cellphone sidewalk lane
- California nudist camp accused of stealing water
- Experts: Mystery fireball was Russian satellite
- Police: 2 boys confess to preschool pumpkin heist
Most Popular News
Vikings bar Peterson from all team activities
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — After a day of public pressure from angry fans and concerned sponsors, the Minnesota Vikings have reversed course and placed star running back Adrian Peterson on the exempt-commissioner's permission list, a move that will require him to stay away from the team while he addresses hild abuse charges in Texas.
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Experts: Mystery fireball was Russian satellite
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — People from New Mexico to Montana saw the bright object break apart as it moved slowly northward across the night sky. Witnesses described it as three "rocks" with glowing red and orange streaks.
Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as US partners
PARIS (AP) — About half of Iraq's army is incapable of partnering effectively with the U.S. to roll back the Islamic State group's territorial gains in western and northern Iraq, and the other half needs to be partially rebuilt with U.S. training and additional equipment, the top U.S. military offier said Wednesday.