The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Illinois city marks birthday with mega bratwurst
- Ohio college president backs skunk safety
- Idaho woman charged with felony over chewed seat
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot
- Police deliver pie after Pizza Hut driver hurt
- Charges dropped against homeless man in suite
- Woman gives birth on California freeway shoulder
- Man breaks into Vermont police station
- Greece: Homeless used in VIP taxi scam
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Head of Serb church denounces gay pride march
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — The head of Serbia's influential Christian Orthodox church on Tuesday denounced a gay pride march planned for the weekend, adding to tensions over the event, which has faced threats from extremists.
Albania destroys marijuana worth $8.2 billion
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's Interior Ministry says the country's authorities have destroyed marijuana of an estimated market value of 6.4 billion euro ($8.2 billion) this year — more than 60 percent of the country's annual GDP.