The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Big smile in Denver bank robbery suspect mug shot
- Oregon cops: Suspect drove fast, had strong smell
- Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish
- Man who raised $55K for potato salad throws party
- Cops: Man fired into neighbor's home to unload gun
- Police: Man refused to move for helicopter landing
- Maine woman finds 2-headed baby snapping turtle
- Calf with '7' on its head named for Steelers' Ben
- Women find python in the trunk of their rental car
- 'Sleepy Hollow' actors visiting Sleepy Hollow, NY
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish
HONOLULU (AP) — A group is claiming a world record for a popular Hawaii dish, after putting together a massive bowl of rice, hamburger, eggs and gravy.
Oregon cops: Suspect drove fast, had strong smell
LEBANON, Ore. (AP) — Officers in western Oregon say a suspect they tried to collar at a traffic stop drove too fast for pursuing officers, but eventually he was just too fragrant.