The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Big smile in Denver bank robbery suspect mug shot
- Mexican's 'Harry Potter' hoard is world's biggest
- Falcon has cataract surgery, gets new lenses
- Oregon cops: Suspect drove fast, had strong smell
- Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish
- Man who raised $55K for potato salad throws party
- Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head
- Cops: Man fired into neighbor's home to unload gun
- Police: Man refused to move for helicopter landing
- Maine woman finds 2-headed baby snapping turtle
Most Popular News
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Georgia orders Zhvania exhumed
TBILISI, Georgia (AP) — A prosecutor in the former Soviet republic of Georgia has ordered the body of the late prime minister Zurab Zhvania to be exhumed, nearly a decade after his death in murky circumstances.
Car crash damages Poland's famous Solidarity wall
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Polish police say a car crash has knocked down a historic wall that unemployed electrician Lech Walesa jumped over in 1980 to lead a Gdansk shipyard strike that grew into the country's massive Solidarity freedom movement.