The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Woman saved from California chimney, then arrested
- Convicted murderer sues state over prison porn ban
- Man accused of stealing restaurant's plumbing
- Super drunk woman arrested, mistook jail for bar
- Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney
- Michigan funeral home provides drive-thru option
- Puppy found during Massachusetts drug bust
- Greek bakers encircle monument with ring bread
- Homes found for 24 Salem bearded dragons
- Maui birthday invite washes ashore in California
Most Popular News
Indiana mayor: Suspect in 7 deaths is sex offender
GARY, Ind. (AP) — The mayor of Gary, Indiana says that a man who confessed to killing one woman and led police to the bodies of six others in northwestern Indiana had been convicted of sex crimes in Texas.
Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburghers talk funny.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.
White House opposes Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Nazis should not be getting the Social Security benefits they are receiving as they age overseas, the White House said Monday, responding to an Associated Press investigation that revealed millions of dollars have been paid to war-crimes suspects and former SS guards who let the U.