The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Dog found in Oregon heading back to Pennsylvania
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet
- Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store
- Police: Man caused $14K damage by doing doughnuts
- Man at Texas Chick-fil-A pays $1K to treat diners
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman opened fire in a deadly ambush at a Pennsylvania state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.