The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ore. man learns driving tank harder than it looks
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Ky. man fills brother's wish with big tip in Vt.
- Ky.'s Liberty Van driver beats $56 ticket in NJ
- Ghost hunters in Pa. are mistaken for burglars
- Shrunken head? Ripley's NY to shoppers: Believe it
- Topless barber charged with unlicensed cosmetology
- Dog found under rubble 9 days after Ill. tornado
- Dog-doo scofflaws get bagged through DNA testing
- Beijing destroys barbecue grills to cut pollution
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — People shopping for insurance on the federal marketplace may be informed they're eligible for Medicaid and that their information is being sent to state officials to sign them up. However, states say they aren't able to enroll them because they're receiving incomplete data fro the Obama administration.