The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Bank robber who bummed cigarette gets 10 years
- Wildlife rehab for bear found in Oregon drugstore
- UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Man's ashes to be scattered in fireworks display
- Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona
- Woman says she sold pot to help raise grandkids
- Pennsylvania man in trouble for painting Main St
- Bobcat that escaped from New Jersey home captured
- Store clerk tells bandit to bug off with spray can
- Stinky seaweed piling up at upscale Laguna Beach
Most Popular News
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
Mexico: Mayor linked to deadly attack on students
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Officials said Wednesday that a drug gang implicated in the disappearance of 43 students in a southern city essentially ran the town, paying the mayor hundreds of thousands of dollars a month out of its profits from making opium paste to fuel the U.S. heroin market.
Early Apple computer sells for $905,000 at auction
NEW YORK (AP) — A vintage Apple computer that was one of only 50 made in Steve Jobs' garage in 1976 sold for $905,000 at auction on Wednesday, far exceeding pre-sale estimates and outdoing a previous high price of more than $671,000 paid in Germany last year.
Search for world's funniest person moves to Vegas
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An international search to find the world's funniest person is moving to Las Vegas, where people will get to see five finalists square off in an Olympics of comedy that pits France, Finland and other countries against one another.