The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants
- Woman says beau stole her dog, TV on 1st date
- Alleged fraudster visits Austrian police, arrested
- Bryant U. cracks down on selfies at graduation
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Professor: 'Game of Thrones' pic got me suspended
- Man avoids $525 fine for refill at SC hospital
- Tacoma zoo's trained owl spooked, flies off
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- Did a German shepherd get called to jury duty?
Most Popular News
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
SCARBOROUGH, Maine (AP) — John C. Houbolt, an engineer whose contributions to the U.S. space program were vital to NASA's successful moon landing in 1969, has died. He was 95.
Documents detail another delayed GM recall
DETROIT (AP) — General Motors waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures despite getting thousands of consumer complaints and more than 30,000 warranty repair claims, according to government documents released Saturday.
Autopsy to ID dead boy; body cast off side of road
WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — All Massachusetts authorities could say for sure is that they found the lifeless body of a small boy, apparently cast off the side of a highway.