The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mayor offers to help McGraw find Portland, Maine
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio
- Missing driver says he woke up in field of donkeys
- Michigan woman holds off thief, then gives birth
- Man at Texas Chick-fil-A pays $1K to treat diners
- Florida woman flies plane on 90th birthday
- Scientists' colossal squid exam a kraken good show
- Officials beg pastor, strip club owner to end feud
- Man apologizes for drug-filled football toss
- Man wanted for robbery arrested at Frisbee tourney
Most Popular News
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Vikings bar Peterson from all team activities
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — After a day of public pressure from angry fans and concerned sponsors, the Minnesota Vikings have reversed course and placed star running back Adrian Peterson on the exempt-commissioner's permission list, a move that will require him to stay away from the team while he addresses hild abuse charges in Texas.
NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Mars, get ready for another visitor or two.
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.