The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Dog found in Oregon heading back to Pennsylvania
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet
- Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store
- Police: Man caused $14K damage by doing doughnuts
Most Popular News
Second man arrested trying to enter White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — A man who drove up to a White House gate and refused to leave was arrested on Saturday, the Secret Service said, less than 24 hours after another man jumped the fence and made it all the way into the presidential residence before being apprehended. The president and first family wre not at home.
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.