The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Buffalo grain silos being turned into huge beer ad
- Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
- Mexican's 'Harry Potter' hoard is world's biggest
- Police nab suspect after he's invited into home
- Jail escape in Washington not detected for 2 days
- Falcon has cataract surgery, gets new lenses
- Oregon cops: Suspect drove fast, had strong smell
- Crew makes 1,126-pound bowl of Hawaii rice dish
- Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head
- Man who raised $55K for potato salad throws party
Most Popular News
Studies fault warming in much of 2013 wild weather
WASHINGTON (AP) — Scientists looking at 16 cases of wild weather around the world last year see the fingerprints of man-made global warming on more than half of them.
Police link 2nd case to missing Va. student arrest
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A forensic clue uncovered in the investigation of a missing University of Virginia student has led investigators to believe they have "a significant break" in the unsolved death of another young woman who had vanished from the campus five years ago, police said Monday, and perhps an unsolved rape from years before.
White House intruder got far past front door
WASHINGTON (AP) — The intruder who climbed a fence made it farther inside the White House than the Secret Service has publicly acknowledged, a Republican congressman said Monday. The disclosures came on the eve of a congressional oversight hearing with the director of the embattled agency assigned o protect the president's life.
Kurds claim advances in Iraq as Britain joins fray
SALHIYAH, Iraq (AP) — Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq captured a border crossing with Syria on Tuesday, expelling Islamic State militants in heavy fighting that ground down to vicious house-to-house combat and close quarters sniping.