The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Joey Chestnut devours turkey to win eating contest
- City's 'ugly' Christmas tree prompts public outcry
- Oregon festival's giant nutcracker: 41 feet
- Lost New Mexico kitten ends up in Maine
- UMaine fans fail to set world record for flannel
- Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
- Seagull with dart through neck spotted at park
- Ex-state worker charged with stealing 610 helmets
- Judge says crowing Oregon rooster must go
Most Popular News
Polish opposition questions election results
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's main opposition leader suggested Sunday that local election results were falsified and said he will ask his supporters to protest them at a rally Dec. 13.
Moldova to convene defense meeting before election
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldova's Western-leaning president has convened a meeting of the top defense body before a parliamentary election next weekend amid concerns that Russia may try to influence the vote in the ex-Soviet republic.
New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — You think the attractive woman at the party who has been chatting you up all night is ready to take things to the next level. She seems to be throwing all the right signals.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.