The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Illinois city marks birthday with mega bratwurst
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot
- Woman gives birth on California freeway shoulder
- Man breaks into Vermont police station
- Greece: Homeless used in VIP taxi scam
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
- Dog found in Oregon heading back to Pennsylvania
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Businesses and investors pressing for green policy
NEW YORK (AP) — Hundreds of corporations, insurance companies and pension funds are calling on world leaders gathering for a U.N. summit on climate change this week to attack the problem by making it more costly for businesses and ordinary people to pollute.