The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Brawny bearded brewers bare nearly all for charity
- Passengers in Russia's Arctic give airliner a push
- Residents asking why city smells like cat urine
- Trooper: Driver is lucky dog food didn't crush him
- Dispute over 9-point buck settled with coin flip
- See Spot relax: Pet massage gaining popularity
- Man arrested; deputies say he aimed banana at them
- Heirloom ring flushed; sewer workers retrieve it
- Houston-area family rescues dog with jug on head
- Ohio family recovers missing Sasquatch statue
Most Popular News
Obama gets the bill for White House Thanksgiving
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's no free lunch — or breakfast or dinner — for President Barack Obama on Thanksgiving Day. Or any other day for that matter.
Gift Guide: Lots of tablet choices, oh my!
NEW YORK (AP) — Time for a tablet?
Reading Harry Potter gives clues to brain activity
WASHINGTON (AP) — Reading about Harry Potter's adventures learning to fly his broomstick activates some of the same regions in the brain we use to perceive real people's actions and intentions.
Ferguson grand jury papers full of inconsistencies
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was face-down on the ground when officer Darren Wilson finished him off. Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy or admitted that they did not see th shooting at all.