The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglar
- California to have 4 governors in 4 days next week
- Amazon worker piloted drone around Space Needle
- Tortoise an accomplice in alligator's zoo escape?
- Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery
- Toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Honey bees sting Texas man about 1,000 times
- Man run over by own truck during road rage
- New Jersey sues over Florida pizza shop logo
- Rotting food prompts German gas leak scare
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.
Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
NEW YORK (AP) — Congress passed a bill Friday that makes it legal to "unlock" cellphones so the devices can —at least in some instances— be used on other carriers.