The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Police probing switch of flags on Brooklyn Bridge
- Judge spins rhymes in puppy-napping case
- George Harrison memorial tree killed by beetles
- Hunt on for possible anaconda in New Jersey lake
- 170-foot ketchup bottle for sale in Illinois
- Real estate heir charged for urinating on candy
- Couple marries in Omaha's largest cemetery
- Driver stops to help ducklings, gets ticket
- Legal marijuana milestone heads for Seattle museum
- Chase ends as man runs into a Miss. police academy
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
WASHINGTON (AP) — This week's 45th anniversary of man's first landing on the moon is being celebrated at the White House.