The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Illinois city marks birthday with mega bratwurst
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot
- Woman gives birth on California freeway shoulder
- Man breaks into Vermont police station
- Greece: Homeless used in VIP taxi scam
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
- Dog found in Oregon heading back to Pennsylvania
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Affluence eludes poor crowding into Asian cities
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Down a concrete path, between rail tracks that buzz with each approaching train and a river choked by plastic and raw sewage, Asih Binti Arif cradles her baby and reflects on dreams gone dark.
China reveals cases of torture in police detention
BEIJING (AP) — Three police officers and four other people have been convicted of torturing suspects to obtain confessions, China's official state news agency reported, in a rare instance of prosecution of the practice.