The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats
- Ax crashes through car windshield on highway
- Grandma thanks Idaho trooper for traffic stop
- Crop circle in Germany attracts many visitors
- Police: Naked intruder fell asleep in couple's bed
- Couple wants middle names to include 'Seamonster'
- Pesky pig that scared kids on Maine trail captured
- 'Spider-Man' fights Dubliner in street, goes viral
- Houston firm offers space flights for pet remains
- Man finds calico lobster, gives it to aquarium
Most Popular News
Deadly Israeli strikes hit UN school, market area
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli artillery shells tore through the walls of a U.N. school crowded with sleeping war refugees and back-to-back explosions rocked a market filled with shoppers Wednesday as Israel's stepped up campaign against Gaza's Hamas rulers claimed at least 116 Palestinian lies.
Senators seek to curb campus sexual assault
WASHINGTON (AP) — Colleges and universities could be more accountable to rape victims under legislation introduced Wednesday by a bipartisan group of senators.
Immigration courts speed up children's cases
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Immigration courts are speeding up hearings for the tens of thousands of Central American children caught on the U.S. border after criticism that the backlogged system is letting immigrants stay in the country for years while waiting for their cases to be heard.
Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov rollout
WASHINGTON (AP) — Management failures by the Obama administration set the stage for computer woes that paralyzed the president's new health care program last fall, nonpartisan investigators said in a report released Wednesday.