The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Crested Butte to be Bud Light's 'Whatever' town
- Maine lobsterman catches rare blue lobster
- Tortoises in controversial art exhibit removed
- Arizona man drives hour to save injured bear
- Gold thief offers to pay for pilfered nugget
- Moose shows up at German office canteen
- Bear heads stolen from remote Maine cabin
- New York meat truck driver charged in stinky spill
- Colorado marshal can't adjust to high altitude
- Coffee shop on honor system works in North Dakota
Most Popular News
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
IG: Shoddy care by VA didn't cause Phoenix deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Government investigators found no proof that delays in care caused veterans to die at a Phoenix VA hospital, but they found widespread problems that the Veterans Affairs Department is promising to fix.
Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.
With no Miley Cyrus twerking, VMA ratings down
NEW YORK (AP) — Without Miley Cyrus' twerking to get tongues wagging, ratings for MTV's annual Video Music Awards took a tumble.