The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Passenger awakes to find himself locked in plane
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
- Police: Philadelphia decoration thief caught
- Officials seek sanctuary for Iowa alligator
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- 'Singin' in the Rain' suit auction postponed
- Couple accidentally gets bag of cash at drive-thru
- Ore. man learns driving tank harder than it looks
Most Popular News
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.
Los Angeles police: Man shoots ailing wife, sister
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A 60-year-old man fatally shot his dementia-stricken wife at their home and then walked into a convalescent home Wednesday and killed his sister, according to police, who described the shootings as apparent mercy killings.