The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- The Kuro taste: Peppery tang and hint of squid ink
- Ig Nobel winner: Using pork to stop nosebleeds
- Winners of the 2014 Ig Nobel Awards
- Dog found in Oregon heading back to Pennsylvania
- 46 years later, owner to get stolen Jaguar back
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio
- Police: Lonely man made repeated 911 calls
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet
- Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store
- Police: Man caused $14K damage by doing doughnuts
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
NOAA: Yet more global heat records fall in August
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe smashed more heat records last month, including Earth's hottest August and summer, federal meteorologists said Thursday.
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.