The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
- 79-year-old player joins Dubuque elementary band
- Man with 1st name 'God' sues credit rating agency
- In China, jar of French mountain air fetches $860
- Washington state sewage plant invites weddings
- Crocodile caught wandering around California mall
- Commuter's video shows rat terrifying NYC subway
- Ireland's wedding-singer priest an Internet hit
- Abandoned croc captured at California strip mall
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.
NATO ups military presence amid Russian threat
BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO is strengthening its military footprint along its eastern border immediately in response to Russia's aggression in Ukraine, the alliance's chief said Wednesday.
Full lunar eclipse delights Americas, 1st of year
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Sky-gazers in North and South America were treated to a full lunar eclipse — at least those fortunate enough to have clear skies.