The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Search on for biting suspect in parking spot brawl
- NY college students charged after dog's beer photo
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figures
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- Cookbook returned to library after 21-plus years
- LaughFest organizers claim new sunglasses record
- Airline: Iraq stops landing over official's son
- 16th-century manual shows 'rocket cat' weaponry
- Wake up and smell the bacon ... with a bacon app
- NYC artists live on 'human hamster wheel'
Most Popular News
Malaysia's air force says jet may have turned back
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The missing Malaysian jetliner may have attempted to turn back before it vanished from radar, but there is no evidence it reached the Strait of Malacca, the country's air force chief said Wednesday, denying reported remarks he said otherwise.
Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius fired guns in public in the months before he killed his girlfriend — once out of a car sunroof on a road and once in a crowded restaurant, a onetime friend said at the athlete's murder trial Tuesday, drawing an aggressive effort from the chief defense lwyer to pick holes in his testimony.
Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM (AP) — The oldest known masks in the world went on display in Jerusalem on Tuesday in the largest-ever exhibit of the ghoulish faces, believed to have been created in the Holy Land thousands of years before the time of the Bible.
Ex-DC teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Washington elementary school teacher who became one of the FBI's most-wanted criminals after taking hidden video of his students using the bathroom and then eluded law enforcement officials by assuming fake identities and escaping to Nicaragua has been sentenced to 25 yeas in prison.