The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Wildlife rehab for bear found in Oregon drugstore
- Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona
- Dallas man's Halloween decor inspired by Ebola
- Dancing priests become Internet sensation
- Heads or tails? Coin toss decides Peru election
- 'Pilfered' pumpkins end up pleasing pigs' palates
- Bank robber who bummed cigarette gets 10 years
- UK man faked coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Man's ashes to be scattered in fireworks display
- Woman says she sold pot to help raise grandkids
Most Popular News
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
EU reaches deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Leaders agreed early Friday to cut greenhouse gas emissions in the 28-nation bloc to at least 40 percent below 1990 levels by 2030.
Pennsylvania town can keep Jim Thorpe's body
Jim Thorpe's body will stay in the Pennsylvania town where he was laid to rest six decades ago after a federal appeals court on Thursday threw out a ruling that could have resulted in his reburial on American Indian land in Oklahoma.