The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- How Arizona, Ohio, Oklahoma, executions went awry
- Midazolam is common thread in 3 lengthy executions
- Some lethal injection problems in US executions
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
- Mother, daughter die after Philly food truck blast
- Fukushima study: Think about unthinkable disasters
- Gang violence, fears for children fuel rush to US
- Slow North Dakota city fire alert raises concern
- JFK returns to old look in new collectors' coins
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) — Haris Suleman knew that flying around the world carried risks. But like adventurers before him, the 17-year-old pilot from Indiana also believed dreams aren't achieved without taking chances.
Poland cancels plans for cultural year with Russia
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The Polish government has canceled plans for a year of cultural celebrations with Russia out of anger with Russian actions in Ukraine.
Ukraine accused of targeting civilians in east
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — War literally came to Alexander Litvinenko's living room, when a missile punched a gaping hole into the wall of his ninth-floor apartment. The 53-year-old college philosophy teacher had just stepped into his study to check the news online, barely escaping death.