The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
- Shoe-bomb witness testifies from UK at NY trial
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Newtown gunman's dad opens up in magazine article
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- More choices, more rides bring transit renaissance
- Judge withholds ruling in Arkansas treasurer case
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
- Alaska mushers in lead on Iditarod's final stretch
- AP PHOTOS: Iditarod, 'The Last Great Race'
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Hunched over, vomiting into a bucket by his feet and retching loudly, Oscar Pistorius was vividly reminded at his murder trial Monday of the gruesome injuries he inflicted on his girlfriend when a pathologist described how the Olympian fatally shot her multiple times wth bullets designed to cause maximum damage.