The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Remembering an officer slain after bombs went off
- Views differ of imam accused in terror case
- Student struggles to recount fatal truck-bus crash
- Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
- Court chaos: Iraqi man convicted in wife's murder
- Oregon ruling spurs halt on immigration detainers
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child this fall
- Texas town honors 15 killed in year-ago explosion
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
Most Popular News
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected — a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.
Grief in town of students missing in ferry sinking
ANSAN, South Korea (AP) — The most poignant reminders of what's been lost here are the most ordinary.
Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mix of 38 million gallons of treated water and one teen's urine has proven unacceptable to Portland officials who plan to flush away the whole lot — the second time in less than three years the city has gone to such lengths to keep its water pure.