The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Search for ambush suspect centers on dense woods
- Florida felon kills his 6 grandchildren
- Man faces arson charge in huge California wildfire
- Utah doctor gets up to life in wife's murder
- Privacy groups take 2nd hit on license plate data
- Twitter parody plays differently in middle America
- Family of CIA contractor slain in Benghazi may sue
- Dog branded with profanity gets cosmetic surgery
- Experts: Science class can dazzle with less danger
- Burke fires consultant over jobs plan copying
Most Popular News
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.
UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
CAMP ZIOUANI, Golan Heights (AP) — For four decades, a multinational United Nations mission has quietly monitored the sleepy Golan Heights — providing a symbol of stability between bitter enemies as it enforced a truce between Israel and Syria.