The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Reno hospital killer targeted exam room area
- Ga. woman claims 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Oil trains raise concerns in small towns, cities
- Advisory panel recommends more oversight for NSA
- Seneca Falls, NY, claims link to 'Wonderful Life'
- Overhaul website problems may trigger price hikes
- Funds to allow blind NYer to keep aging guide dog
- Mass. gov keeps rage in check on missing-boy case
- Lawyer: Accused Harvard student was under pressure
Most Popular News
Secret Service investigating Target data breach
NEW YORK (AP) — The Secret Service says it is investigating a credit- and debit-card data theft at Target stores.
Marine center offers degree, hands-on training
GRASSY KEY, Fla. (AP) — Molly, a bottlenose dolphin in her early 50s, can't see very well and requires special care. The staff at the Dolphin Research Center in the Florida Keys is teaching her to respond to verbal and touch-related signals before she loses her sight completely.
5 teens die struck by gunmen fleeing Mexican army
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican authorities say five teenage students were killed when they were run over by armed men trying to escape from soldiers in a northern border city.
Venezuela's president calls for higher gas prices
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The price of the world's cheapest gasoline will start to nudge higher for the first time years if Venezuela's president has his way — and he usually does.