The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- MIT honors officer slain after bombs went off
- Walker's challenger doesn't focus on union rights
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Student struggles to recount fatal truck-bus crash
- Boston prepares for huge wave of marathon visitors
- Storms threaten 2nd launch try to space station
- American identifies cleric in US terrorism case
- Eyewitness testimony no longer a gold standard
- NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down as planned
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Ukraine insurgents reject call to quit buildings
DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — Dashing hopes of progress raised by a diplomatic deal in Geneva, pro-Russian insurgents who have occupied government buildings in more than 10 Ukrainian cities said Friday they will not leave them until the country's interim government resigns.
Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A surge of eleventh-hour enrollments has improved the outlook for President Barack Obama's health care law, with more people signing up overall and a much-needed spark of interest among young adults.