The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Oregon moves to dump health exchange website
- Man gets life in prison in retirement home deaths
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy defends race remarks
- Chicago doctor among those killed in Afghanistan
- After court drama, Oklahoma to have 2 executions
- Ex-soldier convicted in daughter's beating death
- 9/11 museum film draws heat for portrayal of Islam
- Vermont ups the ante on genetically modified foods
- Major oil and gas firm to list fracking chemicals
- Gas supplies interrupted by Wyoming plant blast
Most Popular News
Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Three Americans — a pediatrician and a father and son — were killed by an Afghan government security officer at a hospital Thursday, the latest in a series of attacks on foreign civilians that has rattled aid workers, contractors and journalists.
Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Spacewalking astronauts easily replaced a dead computer outside the International Space Station on Wednesday and got their orbiting home back up to full strength.
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
WASHINGTON (AP) — Scientists are watching an iceberg bigger than the island of Guam as it slowly moves away from an Antarctic glacier.