The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Police find rifle carried by ambush suspect
- Accused White House intruder to appear in court
- Man seen with missing UVa student being sought
- Del. authorities: Bus overturns, 2 dead, injuries
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit
- China, US, India push world carbon emissions up
- Crews make progress on huge California wildfire
- Protests plan Wall Street sit-in on climate crisis
- Global marches draw attention to climate change
- AP PHOTOS: Pole dancing being used for fitness
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — There has only been one prosecution under the Emmett Till Act, even though the law was passed with the promise of $135 million for police work and an army of federal agents to investigate unsolved killings from the civil rights era. Some deaths aren't even under review becaue of a quirk in the law.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.