The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Honor student who sued parents returns home
- California pushes to finish driverless car rules
- Police: Maryland mall shooter didn't know victims
- APNewsBreak: Defense contractor to plead guilty
- George Zimmerman's divorce attorneys release video
- Lawyer: Dad doesn't deny tossing toddler in creek
- Key figure in NJ scandal surfaces for hearing
Most Popular News
8 Essential Facebook Rules for Teens
If your teens are some of the millions on Facebook, it pays to start them off on the right foot. Using strict privacy settings is rule number one, and -- because Facebook updates its privacy policies often -- you and your teen should review privacy settings regularly.
Malaysia says not sure which way jet was headed
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — More than four days after a Malaysian jetliner went missing on route to Beijing, authorities acknowledged Wednesday they didn't know in which direction the plane and its 239 passengers was heading when it disappeared, vastly complicating efforts to find it.
Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM (AP) — The oldest known masks in the world went on display in Jerusalem on Tuesday in the largest-ever exhibit of the ghoulish faces, believed to have been created in the Holy Land thousands of years before the time of the Bible.
Ex-DC teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Washington elementary school teacher who became one of the FBI's most-wanted criminals after taking hidden video of his students using the bathroom and then eluded law enforcement officials by assuming fake identities and escaping to Nicaragua has been sentenced to 25 yeas in prison.