The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying
- FBI investigates suspected serial child molester
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Republican activists push party on gay marriage
- Federal judge to hear Oregon gay marriage case
- 9 indicted in kidnapping of NC prosecutor's father
- Airport security vulnerabilities not uncommon
- Soldier faces hearing in killings of Iraqi boys
- Judge to mull Chelsea Manning name change request
- Indictment: Prosecutor targeted in kidnapping plot
Most Popular News
Indictment: Prosecutor targeted in kidnapping plot
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina prosecutor was the intended target of an elaborate kidnapping plot, but the kidnappers looked up the wrong address on the Internet and abducted the prosecutor's father instead, according to an indictment released Tuesday.
'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The townsfolk believed the mosque was safe. They crammed inside as rebel forces in South Sudan took control of the town from government troops. But it wasn't safe. Robbers grabbed their cash and mobile phones. Then gunmen came and opened fire on everyone, young and old.
Post-9/11 military build-up reversal hits officers
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — After the 9/11 attacks, tens of thousands of young men and women joined the military, heading for the rugged mountains of Afghanistan and dusty deserts of Iraq.
Fugitive in '81 Pennsylvania death nabbed in Texas
DALLAS (AP) — A disabled 78-year-old church deacon living quietly in East Texas was arrested Monday by federal agents who said he committed a murder 33 years ago and 1,300 miles away.