The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nazi war suspect, 89, dies as extradition OK'd
- Obama declares Washington wildfire emergency
- Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life
- Head of troubled CDC anthrax lab has resigned
- Arrest linked to gun used after Boston bombings
- Seniors share homes for cost saving, companionship
- Arizona high court delays planned execution
- Flight bans show skittishness over trouble spots
- APNewsBreak: Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon
- With GOP runoff over, Perdue and Nunn face off
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Northwest wildlife refuges to phase out pesticide
GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) — Federal wildlife refuges in the Northwest and Hawaii will phase out a class of pesticides that are chemically similar to nicotine because they pose a threat to bees and other pollinators key to crop growth.
House GOP: Send National Guard, speed removals
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans want to slash President Barack Obama's emergency spending request for the border, speed young migrants back home to Central America, and send in the National Guard.
California firm issues nationwide fruit recall
CUTLER, Calif. (AP) — A Central California company is recalling specific lots of its fresh peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots sold nationwide over concerns of possible listeria contamination.