The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area
- APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
- MIT honors officer slain after bombs went off
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Study: Half of jailed NYC youths have brain injury
- Second wave of milder flu hitting Northeast
- SpaceX making Easter delivery of station supplies
- Atheist national conference aims at Mormon church
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
Most Popular News
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Divers pumping air into submerged SKorean ship
MOKPO, South Korea (AP) — Coast guard officials say divers have begun pumping air into a submerged South Korean ship 48 hours after it listed and sank. But it wasn't immediately clear if the air was for survivors or for a salvage operation.
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.