The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face federal charges
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- US vet held in N. Korea says statement was coerced
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in US reaches affluence
- A glance at the 'new rich,' a rising US group
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Invasive cockroach found in NYC can take the cold
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Mormon church explains past ban on black priests
Most Popular News
Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.
Brian Williams is only network anchor in S. Africa
NEW YORK (AP) — NBC's Brian Williams is anchoring his nightly newscast from South Africa early this week, covering the world's mourning for Nelson Mandela, but he won't have some of his usual company.