The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Remembering an officer slain after bombs went off
- Walker's challenger doesn't focus on union rights
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Student struggles to recount fatal truck-bus crash
- Views differ of imam accused in US terrorism case
- Storms threaten 2nd launch try to space station
- Eyewitness testimony no longer a gold standard
- NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down as planned
- Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
Most Popular News
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Grief in town of students missing in ferry sinking
ANSAN, South Korea (AP) — The most poignant reminders of what's been lost here are the most ordinary.
Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected — a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.