The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Immigration debate roils politics in ... Maine?
- NYC uses food trucks to bring summer meals to kids
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt collectors
- Doctor who contracted Ebola in grave condition
- Abuse suspect dead; 2 marshals, NY policeman hurt
- Indian senior community part of growing niche
- Man charged in teen's disappearance heads to court
- 2 arraigned, denied bail in deadly Pa. carjacking
- Federal court: Virginia marriage is for all
- Relieved evacuees return after California wildfire
Most Popular News
Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Sailors, coaches and the mayor of Rio de Janeiro acknowledge the problem: Guanabara Bay, the venue for sailing at the 2016 Olympics, is badly polluted. Some liken it to a sewer.
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Abuse suspect dead; 2 marshals, NY policeman hurt
NEW YORK (AP) — A California man who skipped town after being accused of molesting a boy was killed and three law enforcement officers trying to arrest him were wounded in a daytime shootout inside a small smoke shop in one of New York's most bustling neighborhoods, officials said Monday.
France offers asylum to Christians of north Iraq
PARIS (AP) — France is ready to open its door to Christians from northern Iraq who were hounded out of their homes by extremist Islamic militants.