The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Crews make gains on massive Washington wildfire
- Peace talks eyed after Israel, Hamas cease-fire
- Dad: Boys charged in homeless deaths once homeless
- FAA tells US airlines not to fly to Tel Aviv
- Hopkins pays $190M in pelvis exam pix settlement
- Working-class whites lose voting dominance in Ohio
- Appeals court in Va. upholds health care subsidies
- After 3-year probe, feds to monitor Newark police
- American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel
- Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
WASHINGTON (AP) — Border Patrol agents stationed in South Texas are the busiest in the country, arresting tens of thousands of children illegally crossing the border without their parents and thousands more families with children.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.