The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US toasts stronger ties with former Soviet state
- Drowned polar bear scientist gets $100k settlement
- Services send mystery boxes of socks, sex toys
- 911 calls show anguish and tension in Conn. school
- Lawyer: Engineer in 'daze' before NYC train crash
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Arizona commission OKs fine in firefighter deaths
- Stakes now even higher for Detroit retirees
- Michelle Obama unveils White House Christmas decor
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.