The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Federal court upholds Fla.'s docs vs. glocks law
- Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands
- Feds 'closely monitoring' NY police custody death
- Police still investigating after burglar killed
- Baby dies after being left in hot car in Kansas
- Carjacked SUV hits crowd, killing 3 young siblings
- Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
- Judge says Texas man innocent in rape
- AP source: Former AG subpoenaed in McDonnell trial
- Official: Hospital gunman intended to kill others
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Marshawn Lynch missing as Seahawks camp begins
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
US plans wide seismic testing of sea floor
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — The federal government is planning to use sound blasting to conduct research on the ocean floor along most of the East Coast, using technology similar to that which spawned a court battle between environmentalists and researchers in New Jersey this summer.