The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Uncertainty fuels speculation on Ferguson decision
- Merry marijuana: Pot sellers woo holiday shoppers
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78
- Buffalo residents ready for possible evacuations
- California bus crash kills 1, injures dozens
- Some 30 horses die in stable fire outside Chicago
- GOP hopefuls avoid specifics in response to Obama
- Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Fort Sam Houston lockdown lifted; 1 in custody
- US judge to sentence reputed drug-lord lieutenant
Most Popular News
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
NEW YORK (AP) — The cheapest smartphones don't have all the gizmos of Apple or Samsung models, but I'm impressed by how many features you do get for roughly a third of the price.
Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi said in remarks published Sunday that Egypt is prepared to send troops into a future Palestinian state to assist local police and guarantee Israel's security.
Sudan government asks UN Darfur mission to leave
CAIRO (AP) — The joint U.N.-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur said Sunday that the Sudanese government has asked it to prepare plans to exit the country, amid tension between Khartoum and the mission over an investigation into allegations of mass rape.